Product Marketing Manager
About the job
At Hypar we're building the world's first cloud platform for generating and sharing building systems. We're seeking a qualified Product Marketing Manager to cultivate markets for a new, innovative, and radically disruptive approach to building design and construction.
As Hypar product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the company’s founders, sales, and engineering teams to communicate the vision, capabilities, and market fit of the Hypar SaaS platform and vertical software products. You’ll identify new opportunities for adoption to have maximum impact on trials and sales, translating technical concepts and features of our software products and consulting services into inspiring product messaging, positioning, and value propositions for multiple sectors of building design and construction.
- Conduct market research and analysis to improve our understanding of our current and future markets, competitors, and key trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s products and their benefits.
- Develop effective and prioritized strategic marketing plans across Hypar’s markets.
- Create clear, differentiated messaging and positioning for products. Work closely with product management and sales to refine messaging for targeted market areas and personas.
- Align our internal and external messaging and communications plans that positions Hypar in a clear, compelling, and differentiated way across all channels.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and marketing plans that drive customer adoption and revenue.
- Create content for the company website, blog, PR, media and industry analyst briefings, and tradeshows within multiple market segments.
- Produce sales enablement collateral such as sales kits, media kits, ROI analysis, qualification, and messaging guides to accelerate sales effectiveness.
- Plan and execute product launches, including securing customer references and testimonials.
- Collaborate with sales and leadership team to identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
- Assist the sales organization by providing expertise in specific engagements.
Within 1 month, you’ll ...
- Participate in product demonstrations and trainings to learn the needs, concerns, attitudes, mindset of our audience.
- Support current and planned marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Gain a functional understanding of our product from our team and our customers.
Within 3 months, you’ll ...
- Develop working relationships with our product and business development teams.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Execute against marketing plans and strategies to generate inbound leads.
- Manage and create content and associated campaigns.
- Plan and influence editorial needs.
- Identify content gaps.
Within 6 months, you’ll ...
- Develop the initial product marketing strategic plan that aligns to business objectives for the following year.
- Work with our Director of Sales to deliver against a steady stream of inbound leads.
- Influence our editorial strategy to ensure content needs are properly prioritized.
- Expand the Hypar brand and product positioning to be competitive with the biggest players in the market.
- Drive internal and external resources as required to achieve marketing goals.
- 4+ years experience in marketing.
- 2+ years product marketing in a B2B SaaS company.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding ability to explain ideas in a clear and concise way to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter who can own processes from beginning to end.
- Growth mentality, positive attitude, and authentic curiosity to learn new things.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot preferred.