The way we heat/cool our homes, power our vehicles, and cook our meals is antiquated: we take for granted that we use fossil fuels in homes to keep them comfortable and healthy. There is a better way.
Elephant Energy is building a home comfort & electrification platform that helps homeowners upgrade their homes with heat pumps, heat pump water heaters, induction, energy efficiency, and EV charging. We are growing quickly, supported by the ever increasing demand from customers for more comfortable homes.
We’re building a high energy, creative, and ambitious sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground floor and shape how we sell and deploy home comfort and home electrification.
To succeed at Elephant Energy, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You have a passion for creating exceptional experiences through your ability to engage with each individual customer and to help cultivate a team around you that espouses these values. As a primary representative of the company, you are professional and knowledgeable with strong verbal and written communication skills. You embrace a team ethic and are capable of being self-directed to solve challenging problems to ensure a successful customer journey.
- You own the entire customer journey: from consultation to design to financing to contract, and ultimately relationship management and referral generation.
- You will meet customers where they are. Via phone, video, and in-home consultations, you will learn about customers’ home comfort and electrification goals. You will use these conversations to design an electrification plan to improve the customer’s home comfort and reduce their carbon footprint!
- You will use excellent process tools to manage a calendar to achieve monthly customer targets, track progress in a CRM, and identify opportunities to deliver an even better customer journey.
- You will help develop and implement an amazing home comfort consultation playbook.
Requirements / About You
- You’re passionate about solving climate change.
- You’re a builder, a go-getter, a genuine self-starter; you get stuff done and promptly.
- You’re outgoing, warm, and feel confident chatting with new people.
- You’re a fast learner who holds yourself to high expectations (and meets them).
- You know a little about a lot OR are capable/desirous of learning quickly – Energy, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Business, Finance, etc.
- You adhere to realistic timelines and are an expert at managing competing priorities.
- You appreciate the importance of giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- You can deal with and manage significant levels of ambiguity, appropriate to our startup realities.
- You have a commitment to building a diverse, equitable workplace and seek to make our company more inclusive.
Nice to Have Experiences
- Minimum of 1 year of Consultative or project management experience, ideally in residential HVAC, Solar Energy, Energy Efficiency, Home Automation, or a related industry with demonstrated success
- Working knowledge of or interest in building science
- Being part of an early stage startup – and all the fun that entails!
- B2C Sales Training
- Health insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock / Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- Pay commensurate with experience
Base pay $50,000 – $120,000 plus commissions
Join the Herd Now
Fill out this form to apply. We look forward to meet you!